Three Minute TutorialsNotes, visuals…and more!
Pay For Print Your one stop shop to learn about Pay for Print
Stay in Touch
I went on one of those trips organized by the school for International Students. I feel like my description posts are kind of lengthy so here are some bullet points of activities, then some quick thoughts. We travelled to Oaxaca, a state in Southern Mexico. Two places we visited are considered UN World Heritage … Continue reading → Continue reading
Tutoring and Workshops
- Fri, October 24
- Mon, October 27
- Student Innovation in the Open
- Open Robotics and 3D Printing Demo
- The Student as Producer: How UBC Courses are Transforming Learning by Contributing to and Improving Wikipedia
- Tips and Tricks for Formatting Your Thesis: Little Things Mean a Lot!
- Open Badge Implementation - Perspectives from the External Badging Community