Congratulations on graduating!
This graduation season, we’re sharing some top resources for getting set up for new adventures.
Minori shares what her experience was when choosing her BA in English Language and Literatures.
Sanjana shares what her experience was when choosing her BSc in Behavioural Neuroscience.
What comes to mind when you reflect on your time at UBC? What would you say to a first year? Share in the comments below!
- 3 Tips for Eating Cheaper without Cooking Every Meal by Minori
- If you have been having a hard time budgeting your food allowance, Minori shares a few tips and recipes that will give you the best bang for your buck!
- My Journey to Getting Better With Money by Keli
- Learn about how Keli's discovered how to create a budget that works for her.
Apply skills from university to your professional development! Identify your talents and strengths with this quiz, and learn how they translate to workplace and more.
- Tips & Tricks for First Time Job Hunters by Kira
- Check out Kira’s tips on how to successfully start searching for your first job.
- How to Recover from an Interview Failure by Ivy
- Your first job interview can be intimidating. For me, my first interview was a nightmare.
You can also check out:
- The Centre for Student Involvement and Careers
- Transferable Skills: Self-Assessment
- Ten Thousand Coffees
- Grad Student Diaries: “So, what’s your plan for after graduation?”
- Using Alumni UBC resources after graduation