Timed Writing Workshop | TALK TO A STUDENT
- When: Tuesday, April 2nd from 3pm-5pm.
- Where: The Writing Centre, Pondorosa Annex C
- The UBC Writing Centre presents a workshop where a tutor will spend some time introducing best practices for exam writing before leading a practice exam.
Sign up sheet at the Writing Centre, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Exam Prep Coaching | TALK TO A STUDENT
- Need help setting up an exam study schedule, with your note-taking, or just want to talk your exam plan over with a senior student?
- The Coaches Corner has free drop-in hours from 11am to 4pm Monday-Friday, and is located on Level 3 in the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre. For more information, click here.
Tutoring | TALK TO A STUDENT
- The UBC Writing Centre offers free writing support for all UBC students. One-on-one tutoring is offered in the following locations: Ponderosa C from 10am-3pm Monday-Friday (by appointment) and Irving K. Barber Learning Centre (3rd floor) from 3-7pm Monday-Friday (drop-in). For more information, click here.
- AMS Tutoring offers free tutoring on a drop-in basis for 1st year Math, Physics, Biology, Economics & Psychology as well as 1st & 2nd Year Chemistry at the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre (3rd floor) from 3-7pm Monday-Thursday.
- Check out our Tutoring Calendar for more information on other services that are offered.
Stress Less Booths | CAMPUS EVENT
Pet Visits | CAMPUS EVENT
- When: Thursday, April 4th from 11am-3pm.
- Where: I-House
- Click here to register.
Nurses In Residence | CAMPUS EVENT
- When: Happening multiple days all over campus
- Where: Totem, Vanier, Irving K. Barber Learning Centre, First Nations House of Learning
- Nurses from Student Health Service are available to talk about all your health concerns and to help you succeed in your student balance. They offer personalized advice and helpful information on a variety of wellness topics.
Rexercise – Hula Hoops | CAMPUS EVENT
- When: April 4, noon-1pm
- Where: Outside of UBC Bookstore
- Check out our cool obstacle course, and connect with your childhood with our hula-hoops. Could you think of a better way to relieve stress?